Thursday, September 6, 2012

Moving on up!

Well, I've done it! I have officially moved to the big city of Kansas City!! What started off as a summer vacation has turned into a permanent residency. (Well, as permanent as living with your parents can be!)
I am super excited to be back and close to my family again. However, the moving process is NEVER fun! And job hunting is even less fun! {=/

In hopes to build up new clientele I made a couple of fliers to advertise my special fall prices! My sister and I posted them around town in some trendy little coffee shops. (And any other place that would allow advertisements.)




While we were out pedaling pictures, we came across this RIDICULOUSLY  FABULOUS vintage store called Boomerang! The first thing I noticed as we walked in was this amazing wall of fab 70's and 80's wigs!! It was so funny!!
This store had everything from poodle skirts to windbreakers!! (Yes, I said windbreakers!) 
We had so much fun looking through all of the crazy dresses, funky shoes, and HUGE sunglasses!! 
It was total vintage LOVE!!
   
  


  

Oh and did I mention you can rent this stuff?!!?! 



And we can't forget the leg warmers!!! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment