Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 1

Order this here!
I am feeling so good today! I got up early, worked out, did the dishes, showered, and got ready for work all before 8:00 this morning!! I am ready to kick today in the face!! I am really trying to organize my time better so I am able to get more out of my days. I have embarked on a new journey. I am now an official Jamberry nails consultant!! Woot Woot!! If you have never heard of Jamberry nail wraps before they are super cute little wraps that simply just stick to your naked nail or over
polish! Genius!!! I am so excited to be a Jamberry consultant because I love the product and I love making people feel beautiful!!! I want to be successful in this new endeavor, and I know that means being more efficient with my time! I want to be able to actually finish my to do list and have time left over! My goal is to be able to manage my home and myself instead of just letting life fly by! Today I am saying no more to unfinished to do lists and piled up laundry! Now I know I can't succeed without a game plan, so today I am going to spend my time prioritizing and scheduling out my days ahead! The first step to any goal is to make up your mind that you want to reach it! Today I am deciding that no matter what I will not give up until I reach my goal! Say hello to day number 1 of the more efficient me!! :)

Here is a rough list of some of  my personal goals:
1. Have more time to spend with Abbi. -  And by spend more time, I don't just mean being near her or taking her to the park, I mean be more invested in her! I want the time I get with her to really mean something. I usually spend our quiet time together worrying about what didn't get done and what still needs to be done. I usually rush through it so I can get her to bed in order to finish something I've started.
2. Have my quiet time. - I would like to have at least 30 minutes of my day to spend with Jesus.  
3. Eat better - Stay within my calorie budget for the day!
4. Work out more - I want to start out small like 2 times a week and build up from there. Ultimately, I would love to be able to work out 5 times a week!
5. Clean house - I would love to be able to head into my weekend with a clean house instead of spending all weekend trying to get it under control.
6. Save money - I really want to develop the discipline of setting money aside each week. Even if it is just $5.00.

Work goals:
1. Get more closed referrals at work. - I am going to start by mentioning at least one product to every customer.
2. Complete my fast start goals with Jamberry.  



No comments:

Post a Comment