Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursdays!

I am starting a little photo challenge called Thankful Thursdays!
My goal is to post 1 picture every Thursday of something in my life that I am thankful for. I feel like this challenge will be a good reminder not to overlook the amazing things that happen all around me everyday!

Lately I have been letting the everyday troubles and hardships of life steel my focus and my joy. Well, no more I tell you! I have decided to redirect my focus to all of the things that are going right in my life! 
I am learning that life, like photography, is all about perspective! I feel like the way I choose to look at a situation in my life is much like the way I view a subject through my camera. The way I am looking at a subject through my camera lens determines the outcome of the photo, as well as, how other people see the subject. I can't help but wonder if changing my perspective about a difficult situation could have the same effect.
      
Please feel free to join in on this little challenge and post a picture of something that you are thankful for. It can be anything big or small! 
Lets all refocus and put our lives back into perspective together!

Today I am thankful for afternoon naps and fuzzy flip flops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment